Subject: samples
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 96 22:8:16 GMT

Hello All,

I would like to know if there's a way to know if AmosPro is still playing a
sampled sound or not. How can I do it?

Thank you very much.

Bye

    [email-masked]                    >>Bomb!1.5 beta<<
  +--------------------------ON AMINET----------------------------+
  | game/think/VenusTris.lha         game/misc/SnailRace.lha      |
  | game/shoot/fantasy.lha           util/time/MReminder.lha      |
  | game/think/atoms.lha             util/misc/Dialer2.lha        |
  | game/think/navalbattle.lha       game/think/Manos.lha         |
  | game/shoot/in_the_target.lha     dev/lang/Logo1_4.lha         |
  |                                                               |
  +---------------------------------------------------------------+
  |���BASIC programmers never die, they GOSUB and don't RETURN.   |
  +---------------------------------------------------------------+